● Screw thread design, fixed with six screws to make sure fully sealed, perfectly and comprehensively protect your phone.
● IP68 waterproof rate, can use it when swimming, surfing, diving and drifting without worries.
● Dirt proof, sealed from dirt / dust particles, meet IP68 ingress protection rating.
● Snowproof, keep water and dirt out, perfect for blocking snow and ice.
● Shockproof, protect the phone from damage.
● Can freely take photos, watch the video, pick up phone calls when put the case on.
● Easy access to all buttons, ports, camera, sensors, speakers and features.
● Built-in scratch protector for total touchscreen defense.
● Clear window showcases the iconic logo.
● Slim, sleek profile follows the phone's precision lines.
● Compact and portable size, come with a neck strap for convenient carrying.
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.