Let's say goodbye to your boring bike! This kind of wheel spoke light can effectively warn others and makes your bike cool and fancy at night that shows your unique personalities. This 4 colors amazing light is different from other wheel lights, no need riding speed and impressive flash sight can be shown even though the bike is not in movement. It also can be fixed on children bike!
- Super bright 8 LEDs design and not affect the bike center gravity, safer while riding
- 3 modes: Steady, flash and slow, changed by pressing the button
- Can be fixed on any cycle hub with diameter no more than 35mm
- Waterproof IP55, can work in rainy day but not soak in the water
- Fast and easy installation, no tools required
- Battery: 3 x LR44 batteries ( not included ), continuous work life is about 12 hours
- Material: High-quality PC
- Ideal for any MTB, bike, road bike, folding bike, fixed gear and other bicycles
- Stick the rubber pad supplied on the inner ring
- Encircle the light on hub then tighten screws
Note: Package includes light for one wheel
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.