- 7 inch TFT-LCD color screen, high resolution 800 x 480, CMOS effective pixels image sensor.
- IP66 waterproof, high duty metal shell camera, durable to use in and out side car.
- With 18 IR LED, night vision light, collect fill light at night.
- 170 degree wide viewing angle, for a wide and clear view.
- Compact design and easy to install, convenient to carry and use.
- Sunshade design, against the glare.
- Support remote control, range: 5m, with 3.7V lithium battery.
- Image sensor: CMOS
- Signal system: PAL / NTSC
- Image pixels: PAL / NTSC
- Minimum illumination: 1.0Lux / F1.2 (IR LED ON)
- Diagonal viewing angle: 170 degree
- Power supply: 12V DC
- 7 inch TFT LCD screen
- Transmission frequency: ISM 2,400 MHz - 2,485MHz
- Transmission distance without block: 100m
- Effective Pixels: 480 x 234
- Receiving sensitivity: -85dBm
- Video system: NTSC / PAL
- Power supply: DC 12V / 1.5A
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.