● High-powered infrared light, the night vision distance is up to 20m.
● H.264 compression technique, enhancing the quality of image, reduce the noise.
● Support motion detection, view angle is 35 - 70 degree.
● It was adopted internationally accepted ONVIF agreement to compatible with most digital disk recorders.
● Support WiFi, simple operation, free from connecting cable, you can monitor remotely everything at anytime and anywhere.
● With motion detection, it will send email to your phone.
CMOS Size: 1/3 inch
Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 25fps
IR LED Lights: 24pcs
IR Distance: 20m
Viewing Angle: 35 - 70 degree
Image Compression: H.264
Steam Flow: Support dual stream
Bite Rate: 128K - 8Mbps
Bite Rate Type: CBR / VBR
S / N Ratio: More than 50dB
Image Enhancement: Auto white balance, black light compensation, brightness, contrast, saturation adjusted
Subtitles Input: Support channel name, date and time
Protocol: HTTP, TCP / IP, UDP, SMTP, DDNS, DNS, SNTP, DHCP, FTP, RTP, RTSP, UPNP
Ethernet: Ethernet ( 10/100M Base-T ), RJ - 45 connector
Safety: IP address filter, user level password protection, the user access log
Web Browser: Microsoft internet explorer 6.0 and above, Google, Firefox, etc.
Mobile Phone: Support iOS, Android system
Bit rate: 32K – 512K adjustable
Frame rate: 6 – 12fps
Software Management: CMS, NVR, private protocol and devices compatible with ONVIF
Alarm Output: Motion detection
Remote Access: DDNS / Software / P2P
Power: DC 12V
Temperature: -20 - 60 Deg.C
Humidity: -10 - 85pct
|Dimensions and Weight||