● Environmental friendly, low heat, no infrared ray or ultraviolet radiation
● Low power consumption, energy-saving
● Decorative, high quality and long service life, can light up to 50000hours
● Very easy to set up and use, just plug in 85 - 265V voltage, no extra fixture needed
● Waterproof IP65, no worry when you watering for your vegetables, flower
● With a beam angle of 120 degrees, it is bright enough to highlight the surface and improve your party atmosphere
● Applications: Perfect for outdoor scenes, garden, square, garden, etc.
● Voltage: AC 85 - 265V
● Wide beam angle: 120 degree
● Available power: 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W
● Available light color: White light, warm white light
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.