● 16 different colors: With 16 vibrant colors, you can change colors to your desires to create different ambiance
● 4 color changing modes: Flash, strobe, fade and smooth. Flash and strobe modes provide you flashing lights, and the speed of the former mode is faster than the latter, which offers you fantastic lights with different atmosphere. Fade and smooth modes provide you color gradient lights, the difference is that the color changes faster under fade mode than that of the smooth mode
● With the metal bracket, you are able to fix the light in most places and adjust its angle as desired
● With a beam angle of 120 degrees, it is bright enough to highlight the surface and improve your party atmosphere
● With the provided remote controller, you can easily change colors or modes with one press of the button, and the brightness can also be dimmed
● Memory function available: It comes back to whatever color while you turn them off, release you from changing its settings every time you turn it on
● Waterproof: Its ingress protection rate is IP65, which indicates the light is able to be used outdoors and could be hold up great through the elements
● Available power: 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W
● Applications: Perfect for outdoor scenes, garden, square, garden, etc.
● Remote controller powered by 1 x CR2025 battery ( included )
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.