- LED: Super bright 1 LED ( flashlight ) + 24 SMD 3014 LED ( modulator tube ), can be used in a variety of environments
- LED lumen
• Flashlight: 110 - 120Lm, 1W
• Modulator tube: 288 - 336Lm
- Solar panel: Poly-silicon 6V 3W
- Solar panel size: 15.2 x 12.3cm ( L x W )
- Accumulator: 2 x 3.7V 2000mA 18650 lithium battery ( included )
- Light mode
• Flashlight: Steady, strobe
• Modulator tube: 10 percent brightness, 50 percent brightness, 100 percent brightness, strobe
- Charging mode: Solar energy charge / USB charge
- Charging time: USB charge - about 6 hours, solar charge - more than 12 hours
- Using time
• Flashlight: Steady - more than 28 hours, strobe - more than 50 hours
• Modulator tube: 10 percent brightness - more than 80 hours, 50 percent brightness - more than 15 hours, 100 percent brightness - more than 7 hours, strobe - more than 13 hours
- Power bank: Output DC 5V 1A
- Material: Aluminium alloy + PC shell, silicone cover, portable and durable
Install the device
• Hang the device on wall, tent or somewhere else you want for lighting.
Charging via Solar Panel
• Please install the unit face south and make sure the solar panel can get the good sunlight directly without any shelter or glass. Normally it can be fully charged in one day under ideal bright sunlight.
ON / OFF
• You can press the power button for 3 seconds to turn off the light in any mode.
• Keep the device away from fire.
• Please fully charge the device before first use.
• If there is no good sunlight or in winter sunlight, especial in north corners, it may take longer time to fully charge the device and this is very normal for solar products.
|Dimension and Weight||