● 8 super bright SMD 3528 LEDs , 360 degree rotatable lamp head, can be used in a variety of environments
● Water resistant grade is up to IP55, perfect for all weather
● With manual mode + human body induction mode ( with automatic optical control function ), very convenient to use
● Made of SUS304 stainless steel holder + ABS shell, durable and portable
- LED lumen: 64 - 72Lm
- Solar panel: Poly-silicon 5V 60mA
- Solar panel size: 4.6 x 3.6cm ( L x W )
- Accumulator: 3.7V 800mA lithium battery
- Switch mode: ON - manual mode ( steady super bright mode ), AUTO - human body induction mode with optical control function, OFF - turn off the lamp
- Charging mode: Solar energy charge, USB charge
- Charging time: Solar energy charge - more than 10 hours, USB charge - more than 1 hour
- Using time: 3 hours for super bright mode ( ON mode ) and about four days for human body induction mode ( AUTO mode )
Install the device
• Hang the device on wall or somewhere else you want for lighting.
Charging via Solar Panel
• Please install the unit face south and make sure the solar panel can get the good sunlight directly without any shelter or glass. Normally it can be fully charged in one day under ideal bright sunlight.
• Please turn on the light when charge the lamp, because the solar battery is not charging when the lamp is in OFF mode.
Night Sensor Function
• It will adjust the brightness automatically in different lighting conditions.
• Keep the device away from fire.
• Please fully charge the device before first use.
• If there is no good sunlight in 3 months, the battery may be out of power, so you have to charge it by bright sunlight.
• If there is no good sunlight or in winter sunlight, especial in north corners, it may take longer time to fully charge the device and this is very normal for solar products.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 9.68||2 ---- 9||USD 9.45||10 ---- 49||USD 9.38||50 ----- max||USD 9.30||Please submit your inquiry below|