Xiaomi smart running shoes, a great helper for you to measure your running quality. It is more than a pair of excellent sports sneakers made of comfortable upper and durable sole. Its built-in intelligent clip can help you develop a more healthy lifestyle.
- Smart Xiaomi Chips:
- Advanced technology design makes the recording become more accurate
- With more profound date, you can adjust your running action and improve exercise capacity
- You may also share your data with friends on social media accounts
- East to install the chip
- Shock Absorption: It can absorb the different impact force, effectively protect your feet
- Comfortable Feeling: Super breathable mesh cloth with excellent expansibility
- Lightweight and soft, suitable for both daily wear and training
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 4.0 and above
- Support for Android 4.4 or above / iOS 7.0 or above, etc.
How to measure your feet?
1. Measurement units: Millimeters(mm)
2. Place a paper / cardboard against the wall. Step on the paper / cardboard using your feet. Make sure the paper / cardboard doesn't fold or move during this process.
3. Using the pen, make a marking on the paper / cardboard where your longest toe ends. Measure from the edge of the paper (your heel) to your longest toe.
4. If you have wide feet, you may choose a bigger size. If you have narrow feet, you may choose a smaller size.
5. Most people have 1 foot that is longer than the other. The result shall be subject to the measurements from this foot, and it shall be close to the size you were wearing. If there is a huge difference, the measurements may not be accurate.
1. Step on the paper/cardboard using your feet, with your heels flush against the wall. (Do not sit or squat)
2. Put your weight evenly on your feet and let it expand.