● 4-LED solar spotlight, can be used as landscape light and wall light
● 2 in 1 tool-free installation: Stick into the ground or use included screws to mount on the wall
● 2 level brightness working modes: 200 Lumen output at HIGH level ( Press the switch button once: Brighter ), 100 Lumen at LOW level ( Press the button again: Dimmer )
● Illumination time after fully charged: About 5 - 6 hours at HIGH level, 9- 12 hours at LOW level
● Adjustable light and solar panel: Full range adjustable light angle to illuminate perfect spot and adjustable solar panel angel for optimum sun exposure
● Auto on at night and auto off at sunrise.
● Built-in battery: 3.7V / 2200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
● Material: ABS + PS, waterproof ( IP44 ) and heatproof
● Solar panel: Polycrystal 5V / 2W
● Size of the solar panel: 9 x 15cm / 3.54 x 5.91 inch, the diameter of the lamp head: 9.5cm / 3.74 inch
● The spotlight won't light up in bright place
● To turn on the light in the daytime, please fully cover the solar panel and make sure there is no light source or sunshine detected
● Please peel off the film covered on the panel before putting it under the sun for charging
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.