● Comprehensive application aviation aluminum, light weight, high strength
● Portable Bluetooth speaker: Wireless stereo speaker, support TF card and 3.5mm AUX input, can be used indoor or outdoor
● Built-in 600mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery: It can work for about 6 hours after fully charge for about 1.5 hours, Standby time is 480 hours
● Fully compatible with most of digital equipment with Bluetooth
● Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls: You can use it to answer or hang up the phone
● Built in water resistant structure, effectively avoid entering the domestic water
● With a metal handle, can be hung up or carried by hand. Apply to camping, reading or romantic dinner
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.