This smart home alarm kit consists of 4 parts: S1 Host + 433MHz IR Motion Sensor + 433MHz Windows Door Sensor + 433MHz Remote Controller. Connecting with these sensors, you can monitor movement and intrusion, notification will be sent to keep you informed about what is happening around your house.
• It supports a maximum of 16 sensors, you can DIY the perfect smart home system.
• Program your daily life, trigger auto home mode, connect to your smart compatible light, music player and water heater, your house is ready for you.
• It is the brain of the Broadlink alarm security kit, it supports connect up to 16 sensors. Create your own Smart Home Network with the smart host through the internet, allowing you to control, monitor other devices.
• Support local and remote control, lighting, air conditioner, TV, etc..
Windows Door Sensor:
• This door window sensor can be installed on doors, windows or other openable objects.
• Get alerted if doors and windows are opened.
• Powered by 2 x AAA battery (not included).
• Wireless transmitting distance: Less than 100m (in open air).
IR Motion Sensor:
• This motion sensor is based on the human infrared spectrum detection technology.
• The sensor detects human or pet activity by sensing the infrared heat from the human or pet body.
• No electrician required, this is a typical DIY installation and affordable for conversion certain windows and doors or focues on certain rooms or the entire home / garage.
• Powered by 2 x AA battery (not included).
• IR detection range transmitting distance: About 120m (in open air).
• You can control your smart home by this portable remote controller.
• Control distance: Less than 70m (in open air).
• Please notice that 433MHz IR Motion Sensor / 433MHz Windows Door Sensor / 433MHz Remote Controller can not used separately, they must work with the Broadlink S1 Host to use.
• Scan the QR code in the English user manual.
Click here to download user manual
|Dimension and Weight||