- USB rechargeable, only 2 hours to fully charged, no need changing batteries and any re-purchasing
- It contains 26pcs highlight SMD lights that brings a long distant light, 2000m at night, the light also can be seen in daytime
- 3 steady modes ( Standard - up to 6 hours 20 mins, High - up to 2 hours 45 mins, Over drive - up to 1 hour 40mins ), press the power button to change modes
- 2 flashing ( 50 % - up to 5 hours 10mins, 100 % - up to 3 hours ) and a strobe mode ( up to 2 hours 50mins )
- Press and hold the on / off button around 1.5 seconds to change in the strobe and flashing modes, hold 1.5 seconds back to the first cycle
- Press the button around 0.5 seconds to turn off
- If the indicator turns flashing orange, it means low battery, you' d better change the light right now
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, can save your time and money
- Easy to release handlebar mount ( fits for 12 - 32mm )
- Waterproof IPX4, it can work at any rainy weather, but do not put the whole light into the water when cleaning
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.