The UP100AC DUO Charger is the 2 channel Max. 100W Balance charger, Each channel is capable of charging all types of batteries, it includes 2 sets fan cooling systems and an internal sensor for controlling fan speed, internal cell balancers, high contrast LCD displays and important warning and safety function.
Input voltage: AC 100 - 240V / DC 11.0 - 18.0V
Charge power: Max. 100W ( CH1 ) / Max. 50W ( CH2 )
Discharge power: Max. 10W ( CH1 ) / Max. 5W ( CH2 )
Charge current: Max. 10.0A ( CH1 ) / Max. 6.0A ( CH2 )
Discharge current: Max. 5.0A ( CH1 ) / Max. 2.0A ( CH2 )
LiIon / LiPo / LiFe / Li-Hv: 1 - 6 series
NiCd / NiMH battery cell count: 1 - 15 cells
Pb battery voltage: 2V - 20V ( 1 - 10 cells )
Balance Current: 300mAh/cell
Dimension: 143 x 115 x 63mm
- Suitable for 1 - 6 cell LiPo, LiFe and Li-ION, 1 - 15 cell NiCd and NiMH and 2 - 20V lead acid batteries.
- Fast Charge, Balance Charge and Storage Charge modes for lithium batteries.
- Automatically controls current rate during charging and discharging process.
- Two independent balancing ports for lithium batteries.
- Five user customizable pre-set / per output.
- Two fan cooling systems with internal sensor for controlling fan speed.
- Batteries can be set to automatically Charge / Discharge or Discharge / Charge up to a maximum of 10 cycles.
- Automatic charge termination if battery temperature gets too high.
- PC-based program can analyze the characteristics of each battery via a USB port, graph of voltage, current and capacity curves with individual voltage of each cell in a lithium pack can be displayed on a PC.
- Temperature probe is required and must be purchased separately.
- PC-LINK USB adaptor is required and must be purchased separately.
|Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products. All of the products on the website are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For all of our clothing products, items and accessories, please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in centimeters (CM). As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.