- Educational and early development for your kids
- Challenge game of skill and action, easy to learn and play
- Made of environmentally and non-toxic plastic
How to Play:
- The main body is imitate coconut tree, install the tree by joining the two part of the base into one, then put the tree top on it
- Insert the sticks into the holes of the same layer to make up a net for stopping the monkeys falling, every hole needs of least one stick
- The player with the least monkeys win the game
|Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products. All of the products on the website are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For all of our clothing products, items and accessories, please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in centimeters (CM). As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
Due to possible physical differences between different monitors (e.g. models, settings, color gamut, panel type, screen glare, etc), the product photography is illustrative only and may not precisely reflect the actual color of the item received.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.