● WiFi transmission, support iPhone / iPad and Android phone
● Allows for easy surveying of small, hard-to-reach place
● Mini 9mm water-proof camera with 1m flexible extended tube
● Manufactured and tested to IP67 waterproof standard
● Video recording and photo capture capability
● Increased visibility with 3X zoom capability
● Adjustable brightness on lens-mounted LED light
● Lightweight, hand-held design, flexible and convenient to use
● Free APP is available for iOS / Android systems
● Download and install a App on cellphone to connect the machine, open the App will see the image
● Powered by 4 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.