GARMIN Edge 25 bike computer, a lightweight GPS-based device for cyclists. Loaded with data, Edge 25 tracks your distance, speed, location and elevation with high sensitivity GPS. It will provide you with a finely-turned analysis of your ride while equipped with an ANT + heart rate monitor and speed cadence. Designed for cycling enthusiasts with chivalry.
- Tracks time, distance, speed and heart rate
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
- IPX7 waterproof rating, durable device
- Connected features, for instant data upload and live track
- 8 hours work time
- Velocity transducer, heart rate monitor and speed transducer are not included in package.
- Download the electric manual please click here .
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.