● Use DDS direct digital synthesis technology to generate precise, stable, low distortion output signal.
● CH1 and CH2 completely symmetrical two channels: The parameters of each channel can be independently set.
● Support user-defined waveform: Arbitrary waveform length is upgraded to 2048bits; Waveform amplitude resolution is upgraded to 12bits.
● With pulse trains burst output function.
● Measurement functions: 60MHz frequency meter and counter function.
● Signal output amplitude range is 5mVpp - 20Vpp, DC offset adjustment range is -120 percent to +120 percent, the resolution is 1 percent.
● Digital signal output function; CMOS output range: 0 - 10V.
● The output waveform is more delicate; waveform distortion is low.
● With full CNC functions; display and adjust current output signal parameters, such as the amplitude, offset, frequency, duty cycle, and the phase difference of two signals.
● After connected with computer, user can control functions and parameters of the signal generator, and can edit and download arbitrary waveform.
● Total range frequency resolution is 0.01Hz.
● Tracking function: Built-in frequency, amplitude, offset, duty cycle, waveform and other parameters follow function, easy to use.
● Scanning features: Frequency linear sweep and logarithmic sweep function; start and end points of scanning can be set freely.
● Storage features: Can store 16 groups parameters set by the user.
● Operation: Key operation; LCD1602 display in English; directly digital setting parameters or continuous adjustment knob.
● Input over-voltage protection: DC 5V power supply.
● Output short-circuit protection: All signal output can work above 60s in load short-circuit situation.
|Weight and Size||
1 x MHS-5200A Digital Function Signal Generator
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x DC 5V 2A Power Adapter
2 x Q9 Clips Line
1 x TTL Extension Interface
1 x CD
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 79.50||2 ---- 9||USD 78.60||10 ---- 49||USD 77.70||50 ----- max||USD 76.79||Please submit your inquiry below|