• MTK2601 chip + 1.2GHz dual core CPU: Mlais watch uses MTK2601 chip which is well received due to small size and low power consumption. High speed 1.2GHz dual core CPU, which is the advanced processors now.
• Built-in Android 5.1 system: Built-in Android 5.1 system, it can connect with WIFI (2.4G 802.11b/g/n), so you can use it to surf the Internet.
• 1.3 inch TFT screen, 276PPI display effect: 1.3 inch TFT screen with 360 x 360 pixel, 276PPI display effect, give you extreme visual effect.
• 400mAh polymer battery: Battery capacity has reached to 400mAh which greatly improved battery lasting time.
• Heart rate monitoring: Measure the value of your heart rate, let you know about your heart rate during sports.
• Message / Dialing: Use Mlais to make a phone call or message directly via Bluetooth, let your hands free.
• Remote music: Control your smart phone to play music, just need to touch the screen then you can enjoy wonderful moment on your wrist.
• Built-in multiple sensor: With optical heart rate sensor, six axis sensor, gyroscope and electronic compass, they can improve detection accuracy
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.