• Chipset: Ambarella A7LA50
• Lens: 135 degree of viewing angle
• Camera pixel: 2 million pixel CMOS
• Display size: 1.5 inch TFT
• Dual TF card (not included) / loop recording between card A and card B (external), 128GB max. each card
• Route tracking via GPS (with GPS mount base)
• Support playback on camera / TV / computer
• GPS / speed / driver number / time stamp
• Movement detection
• Support ADAS (LDWS, FCW, FCMD)
LDWS (Land Departure Warning System)
FCW (Forward Collision Warning)
FCMD (Forward Car Motion Detection)
• Seamless link loop recording (1min, 3min, 5min)
• Parking guard: low frame mode / normal mode / off / pre-record mode
• Camera rotating 160 degree for reverse mounting
• Patent industrial design and ultra mini size
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080 30P 16:9 / 1280 x 720 60P 16:9 / 1280 x 720 30P 16:9
• Video frame rate: 30fps / 60fps
• Video format: MOV (H.264)
• When using parking guard function, only use the OBD II cable to get power from the car battery rather than using car charger.
• Connect the OBD II cable with the OBD hole in mount and plug it into the vehicles OBD port for use.
• Please remember to remove the micro USB cable from GPS box bracket when using parking guard function.
• In the OBD power supply mode, built-in CPU will auto-detect whether the car engine is started.
• If the car engine is detected, the camera will start recording.
• If the car engine is stopped, the camera will be in parking guard modes.
English user manual download: click here
Copy the firmware into the SD card, insert the card into the camera, connect with power, upgrade.
Totally 3 files (firmware), 3 steps to upgrade the firmware.
Please follow the following steps:
1. DVR (the camera will delete the firmware automatically after upgrade, restart the camera, it will not go back to the default settings).
2. MCU (do't connected with the GPS)
3. GPS (must connected with the GPS, pls use OBD cable (stabilize voltage) to upgrade the firmware, please don't use car chager to upgrade GPS firmware in this step).
How do I know the version No. in the menu?
1. The last one in the menu:
- MCU SOFTWARE VERSION
- GPS, this numbers represents GPS version No.
- CARD, this numbers represents MCU version No.
2. the last second one in the menu: DVR SOFTWARE VERSION, this is DVR version No.