XuanWheel X1, a programmable bicycle light that turns your bicycle wheel into a colorful screen. It is controlled by mobile phone App. You can download a variety of pictures or upload your own pictures, video, GIF and DIY your own text. You will never need to pre-store pictures any more. The App will monitor your riding speed, maximum speed and record your journey time and mileage. It will let you become a happy and free rider.
- Mobile phone App Bluetooth remote wireless controlling, no need to program by computer
- Speed requirement: Above 8km/h to show full graph (the other similar product on the market will be more than 15km/h )
- IPX5 waterproof grade, no worry about rainy days
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Work time: About 8 hours (depending on the pattern contents)
- Built-in 3.7V 1800mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Suitable bicycle size: 26 inches or above wheel and hub diameter less than 50mm
- LED quantity: 192
- Support Bluetooth 4.0, support Android 4.3 or above, iOS 7 or above system
- The spoke light is only equipped for one bicycle wheel, you'd better buy two products
- The APP is only used for transferring pictures, you can transfer your DIY pictures after linking to Bluetooth device
- With a power-off protection, the picture can be saved after the electricity was turned off. That is to say, after transferring the picture successfully, you can turn off the APP and Bluetooth device. And the next time you do not need to open the APP to transfer the picture, you can directly turn on the power and the picture you transferred last time will display
How to download App: Search "xuanwheel" in google play or apple store and download, scan QR code on user manual for installation tutorial video
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.