• Multifunctional design: Electric washing machine, dishwasher and cleaning brush, equipped with four brush head, convenient and can clean lots kinds of things and places
• Soft rubber non-slip handle, level 7 for waterproof, effectively prevent slippery, has convex and soft design, allowing users to be comfortable and easy to use
• Rechargeable power supply: Comes with rechargeable battery, long can be recycled more than 500 times charging, high-capacity battery stick, convenient for your daily life
• Long standby, providing continuous long-term operation for 2 hours
• Convenient labor-saving, lightweight body, suitable for indoor and outdoor cleaning
• Uniform speed to avoid secondary contamination after many trials, will not cause secondary pollution caused by excessive speed when using the stain thrown
• The bearing force is uniform, when using, will not slip
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.