Looking for more than just a simple streaming box? The Beelink MiniMXIII TV Box does it all. Running the full Android 5.1 OS gives you the ability to run virtually any Android APP on your TV. The powerful Amlogic S905 Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor with the Penta-core ARM Mali-450 graphics engine provides stellar performance for high definition video playback. KODI runs smoothly with 4K x 2K hardware decoding from local media and your favorite KODI streaming add-ons. Enjoy high performance HD streaming from the internet and local media to your TV from now on!
● KODI supported: KODI can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● Android 5.1 OS: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
● Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● 2GB DDR3 RAM + 16GB eMMC ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and Beelink MiniMXIII are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
● DLNA, Miracast and SMB supported: Streams your video / music / photo from your Android or iOS devices through DLNA, Miracast, and allows users to screen cast through MiniMXIII onto big screen.
● OTA: Over The Air, permanently free to upgrade the firmware.
● Two USB host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● We have 3 different power adapter optional: US plug, EU plug, UK plug.
●Notice: The first sale of the product will be shipped after May 5th.
|Dimension and Weight||