The Didicer Smart IR Thermometer is a mini temperature measuring tool for body temperature measurement, skin temperature measurement, liquid temperature measurement ( like baby milk, bath water, baby cereals etc. ), indoor temperature measurement, etc. Using software and hardware combination way of measuring temperature, just plug to use, fast to measure, small, safe and easy to use, etc. With APP control, you are easy to real time monitoring, make temperature change visualized, easy to analyze the temperature condition according to the recording date.
• An exclusive ear thermometer design, also special used for measuring objects (liquid and foods, etc.) and body temperature, etc.
• Accurate temperature reading in just 1 second by using infrared sensor technology
• Simply plug it in your phone (3.5mm) headphone jack and open your app to measure your temperature
• Environmental free without battery and compacted sizes could carry or store it everywhere
• It uses imported medical ABS materials that can be contact in along term with your skin
• Temperature monitoring: Real time monitoring, make temperature change visualized
• APP control: Easy to analyze the temperature condition according to the recording date
• Free APP for almost mobile phone, simple and quick to install
• Mini size, portable, suitable for home, school, outdoor sports, etc.
• A good helper for pregnancy.
• Notice: Only support iOS version
Didicer Thermometer is not waterproof, Do Not directly put in any water or liquid, measuring objects need to keep in a reasonable distain
When using the Didicer thermometer, the greater the cellphone volume the stronger the sensor signal
• Measuring method: Infrared induction
• Used in ambient temperatures: 60.8 - 95 Fahrenheit degrees （16 - 35 degrees）, humility is less than 85 percent
• Range of measuring body temperature: 93.2 - 108 Fahrenheit degrees ( 34.0 - 42.2 degrees ), Precision: -0.36 - 0.36 Fahrenheit degrees ( -0.2 - 0.2 degrees )
• Range of measuring object temperature: 32 - 212 Fahrenheit degrees ( 0 - 100 degrees ), Precision: -0.9 - 0.9 Fahrenheit degrees ( -0.5 - 0.5 degrees )
|Dimension and Weight||