- GPS + GLONASS accurate positioning function
- Smartphone connectivity
- IPX7 waterproof grade
- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava stage
- Reports cycling specific VO2 max and recovery time advice when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor train for data display and control
- Cycling dynamic state and power threshold when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meters
- Connected features: Automatic uploading, live tracking, smart notifications, send / receive courses, social media sharing, etc.
- Display size: 3.5 x 4.7cm / 1.4 x 1.9 inches (W x H)
- Display resolution: 200 x 265 pixels (W x H)
- Built-in chargeable Lithium-ion battery, it can up to 15 hours battery life
- Maximum history: Up to 180 hours
- Language: English and Chinese
Note: download the electric manual please click here
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.