This tactical rifle scope is well suited for mid to long range shooting, with high optical clarity at 6-24X times magnification and a 50mm objective diameter.
The reticle is illuminated in red or green and in multiple brightness intensities, for a suitable sight picture regardless of lighting or environment.
- Illuminated level:5 intensity(red) & 5 intensity(green)
- Wide field of view with tactical mil-dot reticle
- Easy grip target-style windage and elevation adjustments
- Precise and easy to use for tactical environment
- Precision wind age elevation adjustments
- Anti-glare reflective coating on front lens
- Can be coupled with airgun and hunting rifle
- Perfect for all terrains and all weather conditions
- Spare battery and protective lense covers are includedd
- Free 11mm rail mounts only
- Type: Integrated rifle scope
- Reticle: red and green illuminated mil-dot
- Illuminated level: 5 intensity(RED) &5 intensity(GREEN)
- Tube diameter:25.4mm
- Length: 15.74"
- Eye guard: Yes
- Eye relief: 68.3-76.4mm.
- Objective lens diameter:2"
- Field of view: 4.3~16.5 ft@100 yards.
- Click value: 1/4 inch @ 100 yards.
- Battery:CR2032 3V (included)
- Material:aluminium alloy
- Net Weight:Approx.26 oz
- 1 x 6-24x50 AOEG Rifle Scope
- 2 x Lens Cover
- 2 x 11mm Scope Mounts
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x CR2032 3V Battery
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x English Instruction
Look through scope within 3 or 4 inch distance from your eyepiece lens. If you cant's see the reticle clearly, loosen knurled lock ring and rotate
eye bell until the reticle appears clearest.Then screw the lock ring the eye bell firmly.
Rotate scope tube so that vertical crosshair is vertical and horizontal crosshair is horizontal. Adjust the position of scope on the rifle so that proper eye relief is achieved. Then tighter all screws to fix scope on the rifle firmly.
Keep scope in the place free from acid, alkaline and other corrosives. Dust and dirt on the surface of scope should be cleaned with soft cloth or soft tissue with a little alcohol.