- Built-in high sensitive GPS receiver chip, it can quickly finish your positioning
- With anti-glare screen, it can support backlight control
- Five backlighting modes: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes backlighting time and normally on
- IPX7 waterproof grade, it can underwater 1 meter at 30 minutes
- Operating screen languages: Traditional Chinese and English
- Screen: 3.0 x 3.7cm (128 x 160 pixels)
- Laps record: About 1000 laps cycling information at most (dependent on memory usage)
- Memory: 4MB, about 130 hours cycling data
- Operating temperature: -20 degree centigrade to +60 degree centigrade
- Built-in 1 x 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery, it can work up to about 15 hours (no backlight)
- GPS positioning function
- You can real-time access to detailed cycling information, or challenge cycling routes of virtual partners
- It can present cycling route history, and cycling information
- Even manage and share records by uploading to GARMIN Connect community
1. Download the electric manual please click here .
2. With built-in GPS receiver chip, the product has a track navigation function, and you do not need to download a map.
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 93.76||2 ---- 9||USD 91.58||10 ---- 49||USD 90.85||50 ----- max||USD 90.13||Please submit your inquiry below|