- Output bright can come to max 240 lumens, 8 - 10 hours charging time, 6 - 10 hours lasting time.
- 3 settings with side switch: Low, high, strobe, it's your choice.
- Internal wiring applies the high efficient booster circuit, working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent.
- Lamp base: Cree, high power LED, with a life span of up to 100,000 hours.
- Super bright, blinding effect.
- Aviation aluminum casing and skidproof design, durable and comfortable.
- Improved deep smooth shaped reflecting cup, increasing floodlight effect.
- Including rechargeable 2200mAh / 3.7V WY 18650 li-ion battery.
- Can also be powered by 2 x AA battery ( included ).
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.