• Super bright LEDs light over 250 lumens
• Detects motion up to 40 feet away
• Great for driveways, yards, fields, sheds, steps, porches and anywhere you need additional light, and it's fixable for any install angles
• It can be installed under the roof or fixed on the fence in your garden. Solar panel absorbs sunlight into a 1500mAh battery, which provide one weeks working life without charging
• Automatic sensor activates in darkness
• Working time: 40 times / night, it can work more than 7 days without charging
• Durable environmental fire-proof PC material, anti-acid, anti-corrupt, IP44 waterproof rating means this light will last in any climate
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.