This Solar Power Lawn Light is solar-powered light used for illumination and decoration. The highly efficient solar panel will convert solar energy into electrical energy and store in the built-in battery for the LED. The specific light-control system makes sure that the light will be charged in the daytime (enough light) automatically and light up in the evening (low light). In addition, it is not only easy to install, but also energy saving and environmental protection. This product is widely used in the place of roads, courtyards, gardens, pools, etc. It is a perfect light as well as a decoration.
• With 5 x 3528SMD bright white LED.
• Using solar panel absorb sunlight and then convert solar energy into electricity.
• It can automatically charge in daytime and illuminate in the evening automatically.
• Energy saving: Using solar panel to supply electricity.
• High brightness, low energy consumption and environmental protection. Safe and easy to use.
• Circuit protection: Circuit design has such protection function as over charge and over discharge.
• Weatherproof, shock-resistant and corrosion resistant.
• Ideal for docks, decks, yard, lawn, garden, pool, etc..
• IP44 waterproof, more safe to use
Method of Operation
• Set the light with screws where the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun.
• Switch the button ON / OFF to ON.
• It will be charged in the daytime and light up in the evening automatically.
• As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED light time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc..
• It is charging only when the button is turned ON.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.