● High temperature resistant, anti-scratch.
● Bluetooth hands-free calls, previous / next track, volume up / down.
● IPX4 grade waterproof, excellent for outdoor sport, exercise and travel.
● Stylish and exquisite appearance, the best choice for you.
● Can enjoy music anytime and anywhere, bring more intelligent and comfortable life.
● NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for easy and instant pairing.
● HiFi and clear loud sound output, 3D surround effect.
● Built in microphone, allow you to answer calls while listening to music.
● English voice prompt function, On / Off switch.
● Can also be used as a 3600mAh power bank, charge your phone or other device when enjoying the music.
● Powered by 2 x 18650 1800mAh lithium battery (included), 3.7V / 1A.
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.