This LED Flood Light can be used for project lighting of garden, swimming pool, outdoor eaves, edges and corners, indoor exhibition room or showcase lighting, partial lighting.
● Environmental-friendly and energy saving
● Easy installation
● Long lifespan and stable performance
● Waterproof ( IP65 ) and dust proof
● Can be mounted vertically or horizontally, adjustable stand lets you point the light at different angles
● Perfect for outdoor lighting such as landscape, garden, swimming pool, etc.
● Type: 30W warm white
● Light type: LED
● Product color: Black
● Frequency range: 50-60HZ
● Beam Angle: 120 degree
● The shell requires a separate grounding line
● Make sure the products are out of reach from children
● If the glass is broken, replace it immediately
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.