- DIY programming, you can make any graphics as you wish
- IP55 waterproof grade, you don't need to worry about rainy days
- Auto turn off function, energy saving
- Built-in position inductor (display different patterns according to the speed)
- Speed requirements: 15km/h to show full graphics
- LED quantity: 48pcs
- Display range: Both sides
- LED color: RGB
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries (batteries are not included)
- Applicable: 24-inch wheels and above
( click here to download software and pictures)
1. While installing and running the software, please make sure the antivirus program in your computer is out of work
2. If there is an error indication while you are installing the download software, please try to run it as administrator
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.