Carbon Fiber Mini 250 FPV Quadcopter Frame
Materials: Carbon Fiber Only
Size: 220mm diagonally, 175mm wide, 130mm long motor-to-motor
Maximum Propeller: 5 inch
Motor Mount: M2 12mm - 16mm
Flight Controller Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
Board Camera Mount: 32mm x 32mm
32 Bits Processor CC3D Flight Controller
CC3D Flight Controller Introduction:
OpenPilot is a next-generation Open Source UAV autopilot. It is a highly capable platform for multi-rotor craft, helicopters, as well as fixed wing aircraft. It has been designed from the ground up by a community of passionate developers from around the globe, with its core design principals being quality, safety, and ease of use? Simplicity does not come with any compromises either: with no hard-coded settings, a complete flight plan scripting language and other powerful features. OpenPilot is an extremely capable UAV autopilot platform
Powerful STM32 32-bit Microcontroller Running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
• 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
• Tiny 36mm x 36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
• Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
• Spektrum satellite receiver support.
• Futaba S-BUS hardware support.
• Innovative flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
• 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.
1806 2280kv Brushless Motor
Max Trust: 460g
No. of cell: 2-3S
Propeller: 5 inch - 6 inch
12A Simonk ESC
Max continuous load: 11 amps
Burst Current: 16A / 10sec
BEC: 5v/1amp max
Lipo Cells: 2 to 3 cells
Cables are fitted with female 2mm bullet connectors
Dimensions: 24mm L x 18mm W x 7mm H ( 29mm in length including capacitor )
15cm signal wire / 5v power
5cm motor wires ( including 2mm bullet connector )
|Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.