● Specially designed for iPhone 6 plus / 6s plus, protect your phone from shocking and dropping.
● IP68 standard waterproof case, isolating your phone from dirt, water, rain, snow, shock, drop, etc.
● Completely retained full touch screen, especially the fingerprint-touch function and the call function.
● Perfect design in button and interface, support for daily use, such as volume control, on / off switch, underwater camera and charging.
● Professional nanotechnology waterproof breathable membrane used in earpiece and microphone, clear communication still be maintained.
● With a kickstand, can enjoy the video from different sides, offer you a comfortable life.
● Delicate screw design, convenient to use or tear down.
● A belt with stretch buckle, easy to carry.
● HD scratch resistant screen, guard to complete the protection.
● Fashionable design, make your phone safer and facilitate your life.
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.