- BOSCH motion sensor and core movement algorithm combined with American Freescale movement algorithm, guarantee high accuracy of step motion meter.
- Force Touch screen, sensitive to operate.
- Intelligent bright screen, exclusive technology, when you raise hand to look at the time, you can feel the owner’s demands for smart watches, intelligent display time (open movement step function to have this feature).
- TPS + fluoroelastomer advanced security anti-allergic composite strap, which is the best wristband whether design or comfort.
- 405mAh large capacity battery, high voltage of 4.35 V batteries matching with fine workmanship protection plate, support 0 V charging.
- Mini type movable U disk function, it has about 2.8 MB free storage memory after installing the operating system , which can also meet the storage space of business office general file.
- Global universal standards of micro-USB charging interface, which can exempt troubles from carrying charge clamp and specialized wireless charger
- 2.5D Curved sapphire touch screen, has been plated anti-fingerprint technology, not easy to be dirtied.
- It sets with pedometer, call, music playing, Bluetooth, alarm, record, and stopwatch function.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.