- MTK2502C + Bluetooth 4.0: Advanced MTK2502C chip and Bluetooth 4.0 technology, make perfect compatibility with iOS and Android system.
- HD IPS screen, 2.5D arc TP: 240 x 240 px HD IPS full view display, 2.5D arc touch screen, give you the ultimate visual enjoyment and touch experience.
- 22mm replaceable strap: Standard 22mm watchband, you can replace it at will.
- Professional static and dynamic heart rate detection: Whether you are resting or doing sports, detect you heart rate accurately.
- Pedometer, Sleep monitor, Sedentary reminder: Take care of your health, record sports data, monitor sleep, remind you to have a rest.
- Dialer, Message, Call logs, Phonebook: Good for you to make or receive calls, messages and sync call log and phonebook.
- Information push: Push instant information, such as Facebook, Wechat, WhatsApp, let you real-time receive information.
- Raise your hand to wake up the screen: Raise your hand up, then the screen will wake up, it’s convenient for you to see time.
Scan the QR code on the watch, Android users select FunDoWear Android Version and iOS users select FunDoWear iOS Version to download app.
Note: Siri function only for iOS phones.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By Gert May-23/2016 05:05:36
The standby time will be three or four days.
You can use the usb to cable to charge it.
By Eyal Apr-11/2016 01:04:59
Thank you for your inquiry.It will come with 1*English and Chinese Manual.Have a nice day.
By Jason Jan-12/2016 04:01:50
Please refer to our warranty and returns here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 3 inquiries|