Reversing on a busy road or in a busy car park is one of the challenges drivers face today. It is not just about judging distance, there are important safety issues as well. What if you haven't spotted a child trying to pass behind your car as you select the reverse gear? This Car Rear View Camera will help you out in this situation. You can see exactly what is behind your car via your car screen. It will ensure and enable you to make an accurate and safe parking.
- The camera can be adjusted up and down.
- Easy to install and operate, and clear view in low light environment.
- 170 degrees wide viewing angle, pointing at the best angle.
- With IP68 waterproof rating to make sure it is working safely.
- Shock-proof, anti-interference.
- PC7070 chip.
- With screws, easy and comprehensive installation.
- Low power consumption, low maintenance, high sensitivity.
- High definition and sensitivity, give you a clear view.
- Small compact size, fits cars, trucks, SUV, caravan, etc.
- Perfect for safety and security drive.
- Effective pixels: 756H x 720W
- Current consumption: 60mA
- Video output: 1.1Vp-p, 75 ohm
- Operating temperature: -40 - 70 deg.c, RH 95 percent Max
- Night vision: 10m
- Camera size: 23 x 23 x 23mm
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.