- Easy to install and operate, and clear view in low light environment.
- 170 degrees wide viewing angle, pointing at the best angle.
- With IP68 waterproof rating to make sure it is working safely.
- Shock-proof, anti-interference.
- PC7070 chip.
- Night vision camera.
- With screws, easy and comprehensive installation.
- Low power consumption, low maintenance, high sensitivity.
- High definition and sensitivity, give you a clear view.
- Small compact size, fits cars, trucks, SUV, caravan, etc.
- Perfect for safety and security drive.
- Compatible with Kia K2 sedan car.
- Effective pixels: 658H x 462W
- Current consumption: No more 80mA
- Video output: 1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm
- Operating temperature: -20 - 60 deg.c, RH 95 percent Max
- Night vision: 10m
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.