This GL8702 9mm HD Endoscope allows you to have easy visual inspection of hard-to-reach areas. Light weight and handhold design are easy for you to find, diagnose and search. In addition, flexible extended tube, a recordable detachable / mountable monitor and useful accessories are also helpful for your inspection. Wireless function makes your inspection freely when use it. With this useful endoscope, your inspection is no more difficult.
● 1280 x 720 pixels resolution give you the high definition videos and pictures.
● Increased visibility with 3X zoom capability.
● With 1m flexible extended tube allows you to easily survey small, hard-to-reach places.
● Mini 9mm IP67 waterproof camera can reach the place of water without worrying about this endoscope will be broken by water.
● With adjustable LED light so that you can work in some areas without enough light.
● 3.5 inch recordable monitor which supports up to 32GB TF card helps you see clearly and keep the data you've recorded.
● Light weight and handhold design are convenient for you to use.
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.