GUANQIN, as the first pointer type satellite time transfer watch, its accuracy is controlled within 0.1 second. With its imported movement, consummate craft, and the fashion design, GUANQIN Watch is deeply favored by ample white collar class. This GUANQIN Male Steel Calendar Tourbillon Automatic Mechanical Watch, with its automatic mechanical movement, calendar display, and working small two stitches, reflect its own charm and characteristic. Good watch, you are worth owning it.
- GUANQIN calendar steel tourbillon automatic mechanical watch for men.
- Imported automatic mechanical movement, keep time precise.
- Calendar display, auto update calendar, need not to look at the calendar.
- All steel body, strong and sturdy in structure.
- Working small sub-dials, two small sub-dials are week dial and month dial.
- Sapphire glass mirror, anti-scratch, fireproof and not afraid of a drill.
- Hollow tourbillon and transparent back cover, unique design.
- 30 meters water resistant, can freely wear it when bathing or swimming.
- Butterfly clasp, easy to wear.
- A great gift for your friends and relatives.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 75.64||2 ---- 9||USD 74.12||10 ---- 49||USD 72.59||50 ----- max||USD 71.07||Please submit your inquiry below|