WeiQin, pursuing superior quality as its goal, designs a variety of fashionable and unique watch with brand new design philosophy and fashionable trend. We design and produce each style of the watches. Our hard working, is just for creating your own wristwatch. This WeiQin W4806 Female Rhinestone Pearl Shell Dial Quartz Watch , with pearl shell dial, rhinestone scale decoration, and curved Hardlex glass mirror, reflect its own characteristic. UNIQUE FLAVOR, BELONG TO YOUR ATTENION.
- WeiQin W4806 rhinestone pearl shell dial quartz watch for women.
- Imported quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Pearl shell dial, looks more stunning.
- Rhinestone scale and rhinstone decoration on the strap end, more shinning.
- Alloy strap, alloy case, and curved Hardlex glass mirror, strong and sturdy in structure.
- Stainless steel back cover, anti- oxidation.
- Sheet folding clasp, easy to take on and off.
- Easy to operate, just one button to set the time.
- A great gift for your friends and relatives.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.