- Round dial design, assorted color strap and its big number scales, make the the watch unique.
- Imported quartz movement, keep precise time.
- Date display in a inner rotation dial, can see four days date from the hollow dial.
- Stainless steel shell and back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- High hardness glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant.
- Leather band for comfortable wearing.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- Easy operation, just one button to set time.
- 30 meters water resistant, easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it, not for diving or swimming.
- Marked Julius logo in the buckle, strap and its back cover.
- Exquisite workmanship, high quality and worthy for you to own one.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 26.14||2 ---- 9||USD 25.56||10 ---- 49||USD 24.99||50 ----- max||USD 24.41||Please submit your inquiry below|