- This simple wall clock has been set with imported acrylic sheet, high precision laser cutting technology, ultra quiet movement, and metal paint pointer, you can enjoy the install time with your family.
- The EVA foam and the pointers have glue on the rear, you can tear and glue it on the corresponding area of the top cap directly.
- The needles are made by metal, covered with protective film which is used to prevent scratches. Please tear it off when you install the clock.
- You can use all or some of the numbers to create unique patterns per your own favor, slant and slide the numbers anyway you want.
- You only need one AA battery (not included).
This product is suitable for smooth walls. Some gray walls or wallpaper wall will cause the adhesive properties of the surface behind stickers decrease, so please bring your own strong sticky glue for auxiliary installations.
How to Install：
STEP 1 : Remove all dirt and dust from the application surface and make sure the surface is dry and clean.
STEP 2 : Determine the installation position, set a hook, hang up the clock dial.
STEP 3 : Set the scale and the ruler on the shaft and fix to the wall to choose the numerals position you need.
STEP 4 : Tear off the gummed paper of the EVA and the numerals, then stick the EVA to the wall, and stick the numerals on to the EVA, remove the protective film of the numerals.
STEP 5 : Cover the clock with the auxiliary scale, as to the scale, stick the figure at the right site.
STEP 6 : Take down the clock, fixing the hour hand and minute hand one bye one. (Press the hands into the clock axes in order aim at 12 o'clock.)
STEP 7 : Adjust the time with the button and install the battery.
STEP 8 : Hanging the clock return to the nail.
STEP 9 : Well done! You can enjoy your crafts now.
|Dimension and Weight||