• Siri voice control: Voice controls the smart phone via Siri, so you can make phone call, send message and play music conveniently. (This function is only for iPhone)
• Gesture control: Simple gesture to light up the screen, answer the phone and flip the menu, everything becomes easily.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitoring / Sedentary reminder: Help you develop good living habits.
• Message / Dialer: Using smart watch to make or receive a phone call or message directly via Bluetooth, let your hands free.
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music, just need to touch the screen then you can enjoy wonderful moment on your wrist.
• Information push: Can push instant information, such as Skype, Facebook, Message, Email and so on.
iOS users – Enter the APP Store to search the Mediatek SmartDevice app and install it;
Android users – Install FunDoWear or Mediatek SmartDevice, you can scan the QR code (in the watch) to download it.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By Joe Ndiaye Dec-29/2015 09:12:25
We solve to all after-sales within 24 hours via the ticket center here: http://support.everbuying.net/. We'll do our best to assist you.
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 1 inquiries|