The correct brushing method is to keep the first tooth gingival health. Should use the methods recommended, at least brush two minutes. No matter use ordinary manual toothbrush or electric toothbrush, each part should be at least brush oral 30 seconds ( upper right and lower right, left and lower left ). Electric toothbrush with vibration-rotation technique, compared with the regular manual toothbrush, electric toothbrush can achieve better results.
Replacement toothbrush heads fit the following models:
- Triumph professional care - 9000 series.
- Professional care 5000 / 6000 / 7000 / 8000.
- Vitality precision clean, sensitive clean, white clean.
- Dual clean.
- Advance power 400 / 900.
- These will not work with vitality sonic, sonic complete, or cross action power.
- Material: ABS + brush + 304 stainless steel.
- Power method: Alternating current.
- Control method: Touch-tone.
- Maximum power: 10W.
- Top quality generic toothbrush head replacements.
- Soft bristles in center to protect teeth from harsh brushing.
- Indicator bristles color fades to signal time for replacement.
- Color coded rings for individual identification.
1. Only slight pressure is sufficient, let the electric toothbrush do all the brushing work.
2. Use the electric toothbrush at least twice a day for two minutes.
3. After applying toothpaste, don't switch on until the bristle heads are against teeth. This will stop toothpaste from spraying off.
4. Divide your mouth into four quadrants and brush one by one.
5. Brush the outside surfaces horizontally along the gum line, slowly moving the brush heads along each tooth.
6. Brush the inner surfaces and be sure to hold the brush on each tooth for a few seconds at a time.
7. Tartar often forms more on the lower incisors. Give these teeth a little longer brushing time.
8. Brush over the chewing surfaces twice and ensure to brush the backs of you last molars.
9. Dentists recommend you replace the head every three months.
|Dimension and Weight||
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 8.60||2 ---- 9||USD 8.47||10 ---- 49||USD 8.43||50 ----- max||USD 8.38||Please submit your inquiry below|