WeiQin, pursuing superior quality as its goal, designs a variety of fashionable and unique watch with brand new design philosophy and fashionable trend. We design and produce each style of the watches. Our hard working, is just for creating your own wristwatch. This WeiQin W23031A Male Calendar Steel Rhinestone Quartz Watch, with full stainless steel design, rhombic cutting surface, luminous pointers, calendar display in English and Chinese and rhinestone decoration, reflect its own characteristic. SIMPLE CLASSIC TASTE OF GENTLEMEN.
- WeiQin W23031A calendar steel rhinestone quartz watch for men.
- Imported quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Full stainless steel design, stainless steel band, case and back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- English and Chinese calendar display, auto update calendar in English and Chinese.
- Rhinestone decoration, a decoration as well as a scale in the dial.
- Rhombic cutting surface, thread dial, and threaded crown, have a tactile impression.
- Luminous pointers, can see time clearly in the dark.
- High hardness glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant.
- 5ATM water resistant, can freely wear it for swimming and bathing.
- Folding clasp with safety, not easy to fall off.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.