- Water resistant, anti-shock.
- Suitable for BMW 3 / 7 / 5 Series E39 E46 E53 X5 X3 X6.
- High-definition and 170 degree wide viewing angle.
- Thermosetting plastic housing, durable to use for long life.
- Small and compact design, convenient to use.
- With IP67 waterproof rating to make sure it is working safely.
- Image sensors: Color CMOS CCD
- TV System: NTSC
- Total Pixels: 640H x 480W
- Lens Angle: 170 degrees
- Resolution:420 TV Lines
- S / N ratio: more than 48db
- Power: DC 9 - 12V
- Minimum illumination: 0.3 (infrared light to 0)
Fits for BMW 3 / 5 / 7 E53 E39 E46 E53 X5 X3 X6
1 Series - E82 / E88
3 Series - E46 / E90 / E91 / E92
5 Series - E39 / E60 / E61 / E62
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.