- AV signal auto detect.
- Auto power off when fold up the screen.
- Auto switch when reversing.
- Foldable design, compact size.
- Compatible for PAL / NTSC, double system automatically switches.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy installation, just put on the flat place you want.
- High-definition and wide viewing angle.
- Applicable to variety of vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc.
Some tips about installation
- The monitor with flexible mounting pad and 3M tape mounts on either the vehicle windshield or dashboard.
- Choose a suitable monitor location in your vehicle that will not block your view for safe driving.
- Clean the mounting area you’ve chosen with a quality glass cleaner or alcohol to remove any dirt or residue.
- Peel off the protective film from the 3M adhesive mounting pad on the bottom of the monitor bracket and then affix the pad to the desired location. (NB: Once put in place, the mounting pad cannot be easily removed. Therefore, before mounting, please be sure of your desired location.)
- Connect the power cable to the monitor cable.
- Conceal the monitor cable behind the windshield trim piece and then continue along under the head liner to the rear of the vehicle.
- Type: digital TFT LCD
- Display size: 4.3 inches
- Display format: 16 : 9
- Power: 3W
- Pixel: 480 (W) x 234 (H)
- Operating voltage: DC 12V
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 Degree
|Dimension and Weight||