ihealth Blood Pressure Dock Monitoring System can be used for iOS 7.0 and Android 4.3 version and over those versions devices ( except Xiaomi 1, Xiaomi 2A, Redmi 1, and Redmi Note 3G ). iHealth turns your iPhone into a powerful blood pressure monitor at home. It includes a diary for tracking BP measurements taken by the iHealth BP Dock. Its elegant user interface and vivid testing process makes keeping an eye on vital signs more enjoyable than ever before.
This time it updated the PCB (motherboard), improved the motherboard integration, let the upgraded iHealth wisdom blood pressure measurement more accurate, more durable and less prone to failure.
● Bluetooth Version 4.0: Don't need to put the phone on the dock, more convenient to use
● Visualize: See your testing process in motion, track your blood pressure changes via graphs, and summarize your statistics by time, date, and WHO classification.
● Track: iHealth records your systolic and diastolic pressures, heart rate, measurement time, and pulse-wave graph. Years of data only take up the spaces of a few songs.
● Management: Helps you manage your records by using simple tools: graphs, average calculation, smart WHO classifications.
● Share: E-mail to share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current situation and historical results. You can also E-mail your doctor or other medical professional as part of your personal healthcare.
Power: DC: 5V / 1A
Cuff range: 22 cm - 30 cm
Measturing range: 0kPa - 40kPa ( 0mmHg - 300mmHg )
Accuracy: More or less 0.4kPa( More or less 3mmHg )
Interface: Micro USB
Pulse frequency measurement range: 40 times/min - 180 times/min
Note: Please Search "ihealth myvitals" for English APP
|Dimension and Weight||